Vanilla whipped cream can be a perfect addition to numerous desserts. You can also use this whipped cream to decorate a nice cup of coffee. It has an ice-creamy taste and a nice texture that makes is an ideal garnish for pancakes, cakes, and cupcakes. Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer, at medium speed, whisk together the heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar for about 2-3 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Don’t over beat.
- Spoon or pipe vanilla whipped cream onto your dessert or coffee.
- To garnish, sprinkle with cocoa powder or grated chocolate to taste.