This pumpkin pie cupcakes recipe is very simple and really delicious! It’s the best dessert to feel the pumpkin and fall season with a cup of warm tea or coffee. Quick and easy, here is the recipe:
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas Mark 4 and lightly grease standard cupcake pan.
- Now, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract.
- Apply dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine until well incorporated.
- Fill each cup with around 1/3 cup of the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, remove from pan and chill for around 30 minutes.
- To finish, decorate with whipped cream and dust some pumpkin pie spice on the top. Serve.