This Oreo and ice cream sandwich cake is so quick, easy and delicious! Creamy and cold – the perfect combination of refreshment and enjoyment! Surprise your kids, family or friends with this amazing dessert this weekend! Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup ice cream topping – hot fudge (warmed)
- 8 oz. (1 tub) frozen whipped topping (thawed, divided)
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 12 ice cream sandwiches – vanilla flavor
- 16 Oreos – chopped (around 2 cups), divided
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together 1 cup whipped topping and the fudge topping until well incorporated. Apply dry pudding mixture; stir around 2 minutes, then add in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- Next, on 24-in.long piece of foil, arrange – side-by-side- 4 ice cream sandwiches; cover with ½ of the pudding mix. Repeat layers and top with the remaining sandwiches. Spread the reaming whipped topping and press the remaining chopped Oreos into sides and top of cake.
- Wrap with foil and freeze for about 4 hours to set. Slice and serve.