This pina colada cream pie is so beautiful, creamy, and really delicious! If you are a pina colada fan just like I am, then this is your dream dessert. I like this pie so much that I will probably prepare it for the holidays – sprinkling some cinnamon on the top in order to make it little bit wintery and more occasional. No-bake and very easy to make, here is the recipe:
For the Graham cracker crust:
- 1⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cups sugar
For the filling:
- 20 oz. (1 can) crushed pineapples (well drained)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
- In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the ingredients in the crust until well incorporated.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan and evenly press the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese until fluffy and smooth. Fold in sugar, rum extract, and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- Add in whipped cream, coconut, and pineapple and combine. Spoon into prepared crust; smooth top with a spatula.
- Then, cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight) to set.
- Before serving, top with toasted coconut (if desired). Slice and serve.