These mousse chocolate chip cookie shooters are so delicious, look amazing and are appropriate for any occasion! Surprise your family or guests with these rich and creamy treats or prepare them as a special party dessert. Here is the recipe:
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Make mousse in advance, according to the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas Mark 4. Next, with a vegetable pan spray – prepare cavities and inserts of Cookie Shot Glass Pan.
- In a bowl, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder; combine well.
- Then, melt the butter in microwave-safe bowl or over double-boiler; cool slightly. Put vanilla and eggs to butter; beat until smooth. Place the butter mixture to the dry ingredients mixture; combine well in order to create a stiff Add in chocolate morsels. Mix all over again.
- Portion dough into 1 to 1/2-in. balls (2 tablespoons) and apply one ball in every cavity. Firmly press dough into the cavity and up sides. Set aside during baking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the top edge of cookies is dry and firm. Cool in pan around 10 minutes.
- Then, remove inserts; smoothly twist insert to release cookie. Cool entirely on cooling grid. Cookies will stay soft until cool. Rinse, dry and spray dish; repeat with remaining dough.
- Prepare garnishing the bag with tip 2A and mousse. Fill the glass with chocolate mousse; and you can top with a swirl (if desired). Serve.