Marzipan is always a good idea if you adore its taste just like I do! This marzipan recipe is so easy and simple! You will make a delicious marzipan that you can use for decorating and flavoring many desserts. It will take you 10 minutes to make plus 1 day to set. Here is the recipe:
- 250 grams (1 cup) blanched almonds, finely ground
- 250 grams (1 cup) confectioners’ sugar
- 2 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender or food processor, mix the finely ground almonds, sugar, salt, egg whites and almond extract until nicely blended. Then, chill covered 24 hours in order to harden.
- After that, dust the work table with icing sugar and simply roll out the marzipan to approximately 5 cm; cut pieces to flavor or decorate a dessert.