This Italian pork stew is so simple to prepare and very tasty! Your kitchen will smell so good! You can surprise your family for the weekend with this delicious Italian dish. Here is the recipe:
- 600 grams/1 lb 5 oz. lean pork
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, finely chopped
- 300 grams/10 ½ oz. tomatoes, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil, to garnish
- Wash the meat, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a casserole and add and fennel seeds and garlic.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Brown the meat on all sides in the hot oil. As soon as the meat browns, add the chili and tomatoes. Cover and stew over a low heat for about 1 hour, adding a little warm water as needed.