This fresh raspberry lemonade is so quick and easy to prepare! Plus, is so refreshing and delicious! You can start your day with a nice glass of raspberry lemonade and feel the beauty of summer and refreshment! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup (6 oz.) fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 2/3 cup sugar (depending on your taste)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the raspberries. Then, apply the sugar and blend to combine. Strain the mixture to discard the seeds.
- Next, pour the water and lemon juice in a jug and apply the strained raspberry mixture. Using a spoon, combine with to incorporate.
- Taste and apply more sugar (if desired). Pour into serving glasses.