This easy chocolate crème cake slice recipe is one of the most chocolate-rich cakes! It is ideal for all chocolate lovers – I mean what more can you wish for – chocolate, chocolate, and dark chocolate! Surprise your family or friends with a slice of chocolate cake along with coffee or tea – they will love it!
- 35 ounce (1 kg) chocolate cake mix
- 7 (360 grams) whole eggs
- 300 grams vegetable oil
- 220 ml water
- chocolate buttercream frosting (1 dose, here is the recipe: LINK)
- dark chocolate ganache (1 dose, here is the recipe: LINK)
- In a mixer bowl, add chocolate cake mix and eggs and beat for one minute on low speed and around 3 minutes on medium speed. Next, add the oil and water and mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a rectangular tray and bake for around 30 to 40minutes at 350ºF/180ºC/Gas Mark 4. Then, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down. Once cooled, slice horizontally to make thin layers of cake.
- Taking four layers, sandwich with a thin layer of chocolate frosting and finish on top with chocolate ganache. Set aside for 20 minutes to firm, and serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.