This is a dreamy lasagna NO-BAKE dessert! Quick and easy to make – come on…40 minutes to make is nothing in the world of lasagna! This quick chocolate lasagna recipe is quite a trend between young Italians. And I totally love the mix between traditional and fancy, just like this lasagna dessert! Enjoy!
Serving 22 servings
- 39 Pan di Stelle (Italian cocoa cookies) or 34 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 11 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cups powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 ½ cups mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Pulse the cookies in the blender until crumbs. Then, add the butter and mix well again. Press into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, in an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the sugar and milk and mix until well combined.
- Next, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form and add into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove the cookie crust from the fridge and spread less than half the cream cheese mixture over it.
- Whisk the chocolate pudding mixes with the cold milk. When thickened, spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Put in the fridge again to set for 5 minutes.
- Then, spread the rest of the cream cheese mixture over the pudding. Finally, sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top of the dessert.
- Chill 5 hours (or preferably overnight) before serving.