It’s never too late, no matter if is spring or summer – with a nice caramel and nut dessert like this one! If you like creamy-chocolatey-caramel taste then this caramel walnut chocolate tart recipe is ideal for you! Here is the recipe:
- 200 grams of any chocolate filled biscuits
- 60 grams salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 38 grams tin Nestlé Caramel treat
- 100 grams walnuts, toasted
- 200 grams dark chocolate (70%+), roughly chopped
- ¾ cup cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a processor, blend the biscuits until you get fine crumbs. Add the cocoa and melted butter and blitz until incorporated. Press it into a tart tin.
- Then, lightly press the toasted walnuts into the biscuit crumb base.
- Put the caramel into a heatproof bowl and microwave for 30 sec. until soft. Stir until smooth.
- Apply the caramel into the tart and smooth over with a spatula. Place in the fridge to firm.
- In a glass bowl, place the chopped chocolate, butter, and cream. Microwave at intervals of 30 second (stirring in between).
- Apply the chocolate ganache over the caramel layer and smooth over. Return to the fridge and chill for 3-4 hours until firm. You can scatter with Hawaiian black salt.
- You can keep the tart in the fridge and set on the counter for around 10 minutes before serving.
- Use a warm smooth knife when slicing. Serve.