This 5-minute yogurt and Nesquik truffles are so simple and easy to prepare! Plus, it’s very rich and delicious! Surprise your family or friends with this fantastic dessert and they will love it! Here is the recipe:
Servings 16 truffles
- 250 grams’ chocolate cookies/biscuits
- 1 jar of 125 ml yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Nesquik cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon bitter cocoa, plus more for covering
- In a blender or food processor, process the cookies until powdered.
- In a medium bowl, add the processed cookies/biscuits and combine them with yogurt, then add the Nesquik and bitter cocoa and combine with a spoon. If the dough is too soft, add some more cocoa.
- With your hands dampened, make small balls with the dough, then sprinkle with cocoa.
- The yogurt and Nesquik truffles are ready to be served!
- You can put them in the fridge if they are too soft (for about half an hour) or keep them cool until served.