Dulce de Leche Banana Cream Pie recipe is so smooth, creamy, and simply delicious pie! Cracker crust with bananas and dulce de leche along with a no bake pie, banana filling! Here is the recipe:
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- Half of a 14 oz. can sweeten condensed milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whipped topping (I used Cool Whip), divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust (see note below)
- 1 can (15 oz.) dulce de leche
- Use a store bought crust (You can also prepare graham cracker crust by combining 1 ¼ cup cracker crumbs with ½ cup melted butter and ½ cup sugar. Combine with a spoon and press into bottom of pie dish).
- Next, in a large bowl, beat together the milk and pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk with cream cheese. Whisk until smooth. Fold in the pudding mix and stir until well incorporated.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping/cream. Leave aside.
- In the bottom of the pie crust, lay the sliced bananas. Then, finish with dulce de leche, spreading till smooth, pour the filling over the top.
- Place the pie in a fridge for 2 hours. Before serving, pipe the remaining whipped topping/cream onto the pie. Decorate with some freshly sliced bananas (if desired). Serve.