This white chocolate Frangelico cheesecake is so creamy and rich, flavored with Frangelico liqueur and white chocolate! Great for any season! I really love this cake is chocolaty but not very sugary – kind of a refreshing. The liqueur provides the cake unique, luxurious taste. Here is the recipe:
Photo by thatskinychickcanbake.com
Servings 14 to 16
For the crust:
- 1 stick butter, melted
- One 9-ounce box chocolate wafers, processed into fine crumbs
For the cheesecake:
- 1½ pounds (three 8-ounce boxes) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180° C/ Gas Mark 4. Combine melted butter and cookie crumbs. Place the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan and bake 10 minutes. Then, remove it to cool for a while.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325° F/ 160°C/ Gas Mark 3.
- Meanwhile, using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, whisk the cream cheese on low for 1 minute and gradually add sugar while mixing on low. Put the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Next, add Frangelico liqueur and vanilla extract and mix again until combined. Put the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low.
- Then, wrap the springform pan in a layer of heavy-duty foil and put it into a roasting pan. Place the batter into the springform pan with a spatula.
- Pour hot water into the roasting pan till it comes a few inches on sides of the springform pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake approximately 1 hours or till the top is a little bit golden.
- Remove from water bath and remove the foil. Allow cooling to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for about 6 hours (or preferably overnight).
- You can decorate with some white chocolate curls (if desired) and serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.