This is a light and fluffy frosting with a delicious vanilla flavor. You can use whipped French vanilla buttercream frosting to decorate your favorite cake, cupcakes, or ice-creams.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons French vanilla blend
- 16 ounces (450 grams) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy and light. Add French Vanilla Blend; combine well.
- Slowly beat in confectioners’ sugar, beating until well blended after each addition, frequently scraping sides and bottom of the bowl.
- In the end, add the milk; beat until fluffy and light. If frosting is too thick to spread, gradually beat in extra milk. Store in the fridge up to two weeks. Rewhip before using. Decorate your cake, cupcakes, or another dessert. I recommend you to try: Easy French Vanilla Layer Cake Recipe
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.