There is nothing simpler and easier than two-ingredient soda pop cupcakes! My cousin Vanessa gave me this delicious and quick recipe that she usually prepares for the birthday parties for her 3 wonderful kids.
For best results, use a fruit-flavored carbonated beverage, such as orange, strawberry, lemon-lime, or grape.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 12 oz./ 30 ml. (1 can) carbonated beverage of choice
- Heat oven to 350°F/ 177°C/ Gas Mark 4. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- n large bowl, beat dry cake mix and carbonated beverage with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping the side of the bowl. Divide batter among cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Decorate with a frosting (I suggest: Chocolate Buttercream Frosting or Basic Cream Cheese Frosting).
- Serve and enjoy!
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.