Tiramisu Martini has rich tiramisu cake flavor with a nice splash of Godiva, Rum Chata, and Kahlua liquor. An ideal dessert-cocktail for every occasion! This is one of my favorite weekend cocktail-desserts, so fun to dream up – so creamy and so delicious!
Servings 2 cocktails
For the cocktail:
- 1 ½ ounces Rum Chata (1/2 of a shot glass)
- 1 ½ ounces Kahlua
- 1 ½ ounces chocolate liquor (such as Bicerin, Bailey’s, or Godiva)
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
- Whipped topping, ground cocoa or coffee, chocolate shavings/curls, and lady fingers/savoiardi (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice until well combined. Pour into two martini glasses.
- You can top with whipped cream, ground cocoa or coffee, chocolate shavings/curls, and lady fingers/savoiardi (if desired).
Cin, cin! Buon Appetito!
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.