Delicate crepes, filled with creamy Mascarpone cheese and laced with vanilla and a hint of coffee liqueur, make for a mouthwatering morning treat. It’s special in every way.
For the crepes:
- 200 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 150 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 300 ml sparkling mineral water
For the filling:
- 300 g mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 100 ml black coffee
- 1 package ladyfingers
- Mix the pancake ingredients and fry the pancakes in oil.
- Mix the mascarpone with the sugar and the vanilla sugar and then add the lemon juice.
- Spread the cream onto the pancakes.
- Dip two pieces of ladyfingers into coffee and place them onto the mascarpone cream, and then roll a pancake around them.
- When all the pancakes are filled in the same way, they are ready to be served.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.