These chocolate pecan brownies are so moist, chocolatey, and really delicious! Simple to make, you will need around 45 minutes to prepare this amazing dessert. Enriched with pecans, these brownies are the ideal treat for this season. Here is the recipe:
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 12 ounces (1 package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup pecans (or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease a 9-in. pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Next, in a small saucepan mix butter, sugar, and water and bring to boil over medium heat, then remove immediately from heat.
- Fold in vanilla extract and 1 cup of chocolate morsels; mix until melted and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Add in eggs whisking well. Gradually apply flour and combine until smooth.
- Add nut and the remaining chocolate morsels into batter. Spread into pan.
- Place in the oven and bake until inserted tester is clean about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove and place pan on wire rack and cool completely. Slice and serve.