It’s a strawberry season – one of my favorite fruits for making desserts! And this easy strawberry éclair cake is so creamy and delicious – you got to try it! You will need just 30 minutes to prepare it, plus a few hours to set. Here is the recipe:
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 4 oz. (1 package) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 8 oz. (1 tub) whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 2-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 24 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 packages (4 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- Using an electric mixer, whip milk and pudding mix (around 2 minutes). Stir in whipped topping. Layer 1/3 of the graham crackers, ½ of the pudding mix and 1 cup strawberries in 13 by 9-in. pan, breaking crackers as necessary to fit in the dish; repeat layers. Finish with remaining crackers.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a microwave or on a low heat, just until well incorporated. Remove and spread over crackers.
- Place in the fridge to set for around 2-3 hours. Slice and serve.