This strawberry dip can be a perfect, energetic breakfast. You can use Greek yogurt mixed with blended strawberries or strawberry yogurt. Here is the recipe:
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened (from 8-oz package)
- 2 containers strawberry yogurt
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- Dippers, such as fresh whole strawberries, cookies crumbs, as desired
- In a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Then, add yogurt; beat until incorporated.
- Garnish with some fresh strawberries and/or shredded white chocolate (if desired). Serve with dippers.