This strawberry cheesecake pie is so delicious and creamy! If you like strawberries as much as I do – then this recipe will become one of the most prepared desserts in your kitchen. And what’s even better – you will need only 20 minutes to make it without baking. Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
For the filling:
- 15 to 20 fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 package strawberry Jello, 4 serving size (prepared according to the pkg. instructions, set completely)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- Prepare jello according to the package instructions and place in the fridge to set completely.(around 3-4 hours).
- In the meantime, make the graham pie crust. In a medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press the mix into a 9-inch pie plate. Press the crumbs into the plate with your hands or with a spoon. Refrigerate for 1 hour before filling.
- Next, make the filling. Wash then remove the stems of the strawberries, pat dry. Once the crust is set, cover the bottom of the pie crust with whole strawberries. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and the sugar. Then, add the prepared jello and mix again until well incorporated.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mix. Use a spatula to spread around ¾ of the mixture on top of strawberries. Press to ensure that all gaps between the strawberries are well filled.
- Place the remaining mixture. Spread into dome shaped top. You will get a nice, high pie! Put in the fridge for about 6-7 hours (or preferably overnight).