These mini strawberry and champagne truffles are so gorgeous! They can be the perfect treat for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and wedding parties. With a nice splash of champagne, they are having an amazing, unique taste!
Once a bought Mark de Champagne Truffles from London and they were quite expensive – so, I decided to adjust the classic Italian strawberry truffles recipe and I got these delicious, luxurious truffles! Here is the recipe:
- 10 oz. (280 grams) white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons champagne
- 4 tablespoons of strained strawberry puree
- red food coloring, optional
- powdered sugar
- Melt white chocolate and butter together in a microwave or in a double boiler. Heat cream in a small saucepan over low heat until simmering.
- Add the cream into the butter/white chocolate mixture and combine. Pour the champagne along with the strawberry puree.
- If you want the mixture to be pinker – put some red food coloring. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with baking sheet. Use a spoon to scoop out ping pong ball sized portions of the strawberry and champagne truffle mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Place the sheet in the freezer for one hour, until the mixture is firm.
- Take the tray out and roll each portion into a ball. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
- If not served immediately, place in an airtight container and keep in freezer until ready to serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.