As you can tell by my blog posts of late, peanut butter is becoming my favorite ingredient to add to desserts. This wonderful mini peanut butter and chocolate treat is no exception! Today, I present you one of my favorite “every-season” desserts – salted caramel peanut butter mousse in a mini chocolate cookie cup:
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup caramel peanut butter (or combine peanut butter and caramel sauce – 2:1 ratio)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- In a stand mixer (with whisk attachment) on medium speed, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and milk until well combined. (around 2 minutes).
- Beat in confectioners’ sugar on medium-low speed until mixture is smooth.
- Remove bowl from mixer and gently fold in whipped cream, half at a time, until mixture is smooth.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve, 5-6 hours in a fridge or preferably overnight.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.