This is a beautiful and easy Oreo cheesecake dessert that is so creamy and delicious! It has a similar taste of the popular Oreos – so if you are a fan then this cheesecake is the perfect thing for you! Plus, you will need just several minutes to make it. Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 300 grams Oreo cookies
- 90 grams melted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate, chopped
- 8 oz. (1 package) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mini Oreos (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Line a round loose-bottomed cake tin with baking paper.
- In a blender, mix the Oreo cookies until finely crushed. Pour the melted butter and vanilla extract into the blender and blend until combined. Press evenly into the cake tin to create the base. Put in the fridge to set for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and sugar until creamy. Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix again until well incorporated.
- Next, place the white chocolate in a small heatproof bowl and melt it over a double-boiler or in a microwave for 30 sec., or until melted and smooth. Apply in the cream and cream cheese mixture and whisk again until well combined.
- Pour over the crust and spread well. Chill in the fridge.
- Before serving, decorate with mini Oreo cookies or chocolate shavings (if desired).
- Slice and enjoy!