If Oreos are on your list of favorite cookies then this dessert is totally for you! These little Oreo balls are very easy to make and simply delicious! Ideal for birthday parties, weekend pick nicks, sweet treat after lunch, these quick chocolate balls are so beautiful and rich! Here is the recipe:
- 1 package Oreo cookies (I used peanut butter Oreos)
- 8 ounce (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- Semi-sweet chocolate, melted (for dipping)
- Put the cookies into a blender, mix until you get fine crumbs. Next, add in cream cheese in little chunks and mix until well combined. Remove the batter and form small balls and apply on cookie sheet.
- Place into refrigerator and allow to set (around 30 minutes).
- Finally, dip into melted chocolate and place back on cookie paper. Again, place in the fridge to set for additional 20-30 minutes. Serve.