This peanut butter pie is always a great idea when you want to eat something sweet or surprise your family of friends with a nice, creamy dessert. The best part is it just take 5 minutes to prepare it – seriously! As a peanut butter lover – this is my ideal treat – creamy and easy to make!
- 9 in. graham cracker crust (here is the recipe: LINK)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk (or milk substitute)
- 8 oz. whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- peanut butter or chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk the powdered sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Then, add milk and peanut butter. Whip until creamy. Place the whipped topping. Combine shortly.
- Apply into pie crust. Serve immediately (or preferably chill overnight – tomorrow the peanut butter pie will have even better taste).
- Before serving, garnish with some peanut butter chips or chocolate chip (if desired).