These peanut butter chocolate brownie bombs are so simple, creamy, and delicious – just perfect for all peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
Warning: You cannot eat just one – they are drowning you! Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- a pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (baked and cooled) or 1 box store-bought, ready to use brownies
- 18 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- Sprinkles, to decorate – optional
- Prepare the brownies according to the box and cool (or buy ready to use brownies).
- Next, in a bowl, beat together sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt (ensure to get all the lumps out).
- Place in the freezer to chill the peanut butter mix for 20 minutes in order to make it easier to roll the balls.
- Then, remove, scoop TBSP of mix and roll into a ball. Repeat the procedure with all the peanut butter mixture.
- Cut the brownies into mini squares, around 1 ½-inch in size. Gently flatten each square with your palm.
- Then, put a peanut butter ball in the middle of each flattened brownie; wrap the brownie around the ball.
- (Do not worry if the brownie begins to crack or break or the peanut butter exudes out the sides – it’s going to be dipped in chocolate, it just won’t matter. Simply roll it around in the hands till the brownie wholly surrounds the peanut butter ball.)
- Repeat the process with remaining brownie squares; return to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Next, melt chocolate in a double-boiler or in the microwave. Use a fork to dip the brownie peanut butter balls into the chocolate and coat fully; allow excess to drip off.
- Apply on a baking sheet or parchment paper covered plate and sprinkle with sprinkles. Allow chocolate harden, in a fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve.