This peanut butter brownie cheesecake is so rich, creamy and delicious. Plus, it looks amazing! You can surprise your family or friends with this beautiful treat for the weekend. You will need around 45 minutes to prepare it, plus around 30 minutes to bake and a few hours to set – it requires some time but is very easy to prepare. Here is the recipe:
Top of Form
Servings around 18
- 1 package brownie mix
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce, warmed (ice-cream flavored)
- 8 – ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 can (14 – ounce) condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup (optional)
- Basic cream cheese frosting (optional) – here is the recipe: LINK
- According to the package directions, prepare the brownie mixture. Cool on a wire rack. Then, remove and cut the brownies into bars.
- Using around 3/4 of the bars, form an even crust by pressing them into the bottom of a 9 by 3-in. springform pan. Then, apply the fudge ice cream topping over the crust; leave aside. Next, crumble the remaining brownies; leave aside.
- Using an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat cream cheese and peanut butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk. Whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form. Apply confectioners’ sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form and reserve 1/2 cup of the cream mix. Place remaining cream into the cream cheese batter.
- Spread ½ of the cream cheese batter over the hot fudge sauce in the springform pan. Apply ½ of the brownie crumbles. Spread remaining cream cheese batter over the brownies. Place the reserved 1/2 cup whipped cream. Apply remaining brownie crumbles.
- To decorate, drizzle with chocolate syrup or spread basic cream cheese frosting (or some other frosting of your choice) Cover and chill for about 4 hours (or preferably overnight). Slice and serve.