These pan-fried prawns are so easy to make and very delicious! You can eat them as a breakfast, light lunch, or dinner. They can even be a good appetizer. The choice is yours! However, these pan-fried prawns are always a great idea! Here is the recipe:
- 4 garlic cloves
- 20-24 large, raw prawns, peeled
- 115 grams/ 4 oz. butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons brandy
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, peel and slice the garlic.
- Wash the prawns and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic, and prawns and fry over a high heat, stirring for 3-4 minutes, until the prawns are pink.
- Add the brandy and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges.