Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! This Paddy’s Pudding is exactly what you’ve been looking for to help you celebrate the luck of the Irish! Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
Makes 16 (1/2-cup) servings
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon green food color
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding (or you can use pistachio instant pudding – especially if you don’t have green food color)
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.