This Oreo pie crust is definitely my favorite base of many desserts that require a crust. Is simple and no bake. You will need just 15 minutes to prepare it. Here is the recipe:
Servings 1 (9-inch) crust
- 18 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a blender, place the Oreo cookies and blend them into
- Next, add the butter and vanilla extract (if using) and mix again to moist the crumbs.
- Press evenly the crumb mix onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate that is sprayed with cooking spray. You can use immediately or place in the fridge to set for about 10-15 minutes.
- Your Oreo pie crust is ready to be filled! You can use it as a base for French silk pies, tarts, and other delicious desserts.