Oreos in cakes give an amazingly rich and unique flavor. This Oreo buttercream frosting is so simple to make and really delicious – it will enrich the simple desserts and make them look great! Try it! Here is the recipe:
Yield: Topping for 12 cupcakes
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender or food processor, crush Oreo’s into a powder. Leave aside.
- Combine butter with powdered sugar, until all well incorporated.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Add crushed Oreo’s and blend well.
- Pipe onto cupcakes or spread onto cake.