If you are a peanut butter lover then this no-bake peanut butter pie recipe is just for you! I really like quick recipes that don’t require baking. Here is the recipe:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 9-inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Peanut butter chips for garnish (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- In a mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, milk, sugar, and vanilla with until creamy.
- Fold in one of the 8-ounce vessels of whipped topping. Reserve the other vessels of whipped topping for serving.
- Spread the mix into prepared pie crust.
- Place in the fridge and chill the pie for at least 4 hours (or ideally overnight).
- Perfect serving top peanut butter pie with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with peanut butter chips and chocolate syrup (if desired).