This no-bake lime éclair cake must be the ultimate spring-summer dessert! It is so creamy, refreshing, and delicious! Plus, it is very easy to make! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-2 tablespoons confectioners ‘sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 16 Graham Cracker Sheets
- 16 ounces’ whipped topping, divided (I used Cool Whip)
- lime zest or lime slices, to decorate – optional
- Using an electric mixer, beat instant vanilla pudding and milk until mostly set. Add the sugar, lime juice, and zest, then apply 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping. Whisk all over again until creamy and well incorporated.
- Use the graham crackers sheets to line the bottom of a 9-inch square pan (in order to fit – break some sheets).
- Spread one-third of the pudding mix over the Graham cracker base. Repeat the procedure for three layers of pudding and four layers of graham crackers. (end with graham crackers on top.)
- To finish, frost with whipped topping. Then, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Decorate with lime zest or lime slices if desired. Slice and enjoy.