These mousse chocolate chip cookie shooters are so delicious, look amazing and are appropriate for any occasion! Impress your guests with this creamy treats or make them as a special birthday dessert. Everyone is sure to love the chocolate mousse inside this crispy cookie shot glass! Here is everything you need to make these chocolate chip cookie shooters:
Mousse Chocolate Chip Cookie Shooters Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Make mousse ahead of time, according to the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas Mark 4. Prepare cavities and inserts of Cookie Shot Glass Pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; cool slightly. Add eggs and vanilla to butter; whisk until smooth. Add butter mixture to dry ingredients; mix well to form a stiff Mix in chocolate morsels.
- Portion dough into 1-1/2-inch balls (2 heaping tablespoons) and place one ball in each cavity. Use insert to firmly press dough into the cavity and up sides, pressing straight down and all the way to the bottom of the cavity. Leave insert in place during baking.
- Bake 17-19 minutes or until the top edge of cookies is firm and dry. Cool in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes.
- Remove inserts from cavities; gently twist insert to release cookie. Cool completely on cooling grid. Cookies will remain soft until completely cool. Wash, dry and spray pan; repeat with remaining dough.
- Prepare decorating the bag with tip 2A and chocolate mousse. Fill shot glass with mousse; top with a swirl. Serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.