This recipe looks and tastes like you spent lots of time and effort, but it’s super easy. And you can use any kind of ice cream. My husband likes chocolate chip ice cream the best. In addition to its flavor versatility, this recipe is a great make-ahead choice and you don’t need to heat up the oven.
Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls orsprinkles, optional
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13×9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.