St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated in many countries around the globe. This delicious mini Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is always part of my dessert menu every March because my family has many friends who celebrate this holiday and they are usually visiting us this time of the year – so, I dedicate this recipe to all my Irish friends and everyone who celebrate this beautiful green holiday.
Image Credit: thetaste.ie
Servings 14-16 mini cheesecakes
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cup Oreo crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 13 ounces (370 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 tablespoons (50 grams) cocoa
- 240 grams sugar
- 150 ml sour cream
- 85 ml Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
Whipped cream and topping:
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream
- 7 tablespoons (50 grams) powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons (40ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate sauce
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F/ 165°C/ Gas Mark 3. Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
- Bake crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow cooling while you make the filling.
For the Cheesecake filling and topping:
- Reduce oven to 300°F/ 150°C/ Gas Mark 2.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, cocoa, and sugar until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream, Bailey’s cream, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, whipping slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
- Bake cheesecakes for 12 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes.
- Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for about 17-20 minutes. After that, then put in the refrigerator to finish cooling.
- To finish off the cheesecakes, whip whipping cream on high until it starts to thicken. Add powdered sugar and Bailey’s cream and continue to whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top of the cheesecakes and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.