These white chocolate lemon truffles are made in heaven! I mean…this must be the perfect dessert – no-bake and only 5 minutes to make! Plus, it includes just 5 ingredients. Easy, rich, and refreshing – delicious!
- 7 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract (or 1 teaspoon lemon sugar)
- A pinch of salt
- powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate, cream, and butter over a double boiler; stir until smooth.
- Next, stir in lemon extract and salt.
- Cool slightly, then cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 and a half hour.
- With a melon baller or a small spoon scoop out the mixture and roll into 1-inch balls ( in cakes it’s too sticky drop a little amount of chocolate mixture into some sugar – it will make it much easier to roll into a ball. Repeat until the ball is formed)
- Roll each ball into sugar to coat them well. Serve.
Note: You can store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 1 week. For longer storage – freeze the truffles.