This key lime pie mousse is so refreshing, sweet, and creamy! It can be a great kick-start of the day and your ideal energetic breakfast or nice and smooth dessert. Here is the recipe:
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz. (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- In a bowl, combine together graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Split crumb mix evenly between 10 to 12 small dessert cups/glasses. Beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Next, in a separate bowl, beat together lime juice and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then, fold lime mix into whipped cream until well combined.
- Spoon or pipe mixture over cracker crumbs. Place in the fridge to set for a few hours. Before serving, garnish with some fresh lime wedges (optional).