Italian BLT Burger Recipe
Simply delicious! This tasty burger can be a great lunch choice…Yummy! You will forget about diet after trying this Italian BLT Burger – well, at least for a moment…Still, exercise after eating is the best thing you can do… So, here is the recipe:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Italian sausage, casing removed (about 4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cheddar Cheese
- 8 thin slices pancetta
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 basil leaf, nicely chopped
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- Mix together ground beef, sausage meat, bread crumbs, onion, tomato paste, egg, salt, and pepper. Divide into 4 portions and shape into 1/2-inch patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill patties for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through. Top each patty with cheese and cook for about 1 minute or until cheese starts to melt.
- Meanwhile, grill pancetta for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crispy. Grill buns for about 1 minute or until toasted. Assemble burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato, and pancetta.
Tip: Serve with classic burger condiments such as ketchup, mayonnaise, and hot mustard.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.