This Irish cream-topped brownie recipe is an amazing way to enjoy your favorite chocolate dessert with some Irish flavor! Try it and surprise your family and friend for St. Patrick’s Day.
For the brownie base:
- 1 box (10.25 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur (like Baileys)
- 2 eggs
For the Irish Cream Topping:
- 1 carton/ 1 cup/ 8 oz. whipping (heavy) cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (half of 3.4 oz. box)
- 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1 bar (1.4 oz.) chocolate-covered toffee candy, crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F/ 180°C/ Gas Mark 4. Grease bottom only of 8-inch square pan with shortening. In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, 2 tablespoons liqueur and the eggs with spoon about 50 strokes or until blended. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream, milk, pudding mix and 3 tablespoons liqueur with electric mixer on high speed 4 to 6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spread mixture over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with crushed candy. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.