A perfect choice for those who like the Subway sandwiches! You can make this sandwich a day ahead and store (covered ) in the fridge. Here is the recipe:
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. dill, chopped
- 300 grams baked white bread, split
- 185 grams hot smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- 40 grams salad mix
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Combine the cottage cheese and dill in a small bowl. Season with pepper.
- Place the bread base on a clean work surface. Top with the salad mix, cottage cheese mixture, and salmon. Drizzle with some lemon juice. Top with bread top.
- Cut into quarters to serve. Enjoy!
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.