This delicious Ferrero Rocher cheesecake is so silky and wonderful! The Ferrero Rocher candies are one of the best Italian cookie products (well, after the Raffaello candies – because I am a coconut lover) and go perfectly with this chocolate cheesecake recipe. My husband is always happy when I make this dessert that never lasts more than 24 hours. Here is the recipe:
- 2 ½ oz. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ½ oz. crushed corn flakes
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 7 oz. hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 lbs. cream cheese
- 3 oz. sugar
- 1 ½ cup plus 4 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or rum extract
- 170 grams dark chocolate (72% +)
- 8 Ferrero Rocher candies
- After you crush the cornflakes, place them in a bowl along with the cocoa powder and melted butter. Cover the bottom of a springform pan with the mixture and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Next, blend the hazelnuts to create a paste. Then, place them in a mixer bowl and add the cream cheese, sugar, half of the cream, and vanilla or rum extract and whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour it into the springform pan and spread gently with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm (around 1 hour).
- Melt the dark chocolate with the rest of the cream and cover the cheesecake with chocolate. Finally, decorate with some Ferrero Rocher candies and let it cool for 30 minutes. Serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.