The taste of tiramisu in a brownie? Sì, per favore. Cream cheese, rum, and coffee transform fudgy brownie mix into Italy’s most popular dessert.
Easy Tiramisu Brownie Bars Recipe
- 1 box (1 lb. 6.25 oz.) original brownie mix
- ½ cup cold brewed coffee
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons rum extract or 2 tablespoons light rum
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
- Heat oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas Mark 4 (325°F/ 170°C/ Gas Mark 3, for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together brownie mix, chocolate syrup pouch (from brownie mix box), 1/4 cup of the coffee, the oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Carefully poke holes in brownie using a fork. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup coffee over warm brownies. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, at least 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum extract; set aside. In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours until topping is firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 3 rows. Store covered in the refrigerator.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.
Do you want to make your own blog? Here is our special article for you!