Prepare this coconut cream recipe in just 15 minutes and surprise your family or friends! This is a creamy and delicious coconut cream pie that you can make anytime with only a few ingredients! Here is the recipe:
Easy Coconut Cream Pie (15-Minute Recipe)
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping, divided ( I used Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sweetened angel flake coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with toasted coconut. Serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.