There is no reason to decide between banana cream pie and coconut cream pie with this delicious two-in-one recipe. This easy coconut banana cream pie is so creamy and silky – simply beautiful!
Easy Coconut Banana Cream Pie Recipe
• 1 prebaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie crust
• 1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk
• 1 cup cold water
• 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
• 1 cup flaked coconut
• 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
• 2 medium bananas, sliced, dipped in lemon juice
• Toasted or tinted flaked coconut (optional)
• Mix sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix and coconut; mix well. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
• Place a single layer of bananas on bottom of pie crust. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until well set. Top with coconut.
Note: To make 2 pies, divide filling between 2 prebaked 9-inch (2-cup volume each) pie crusts. Top with remaining whipped topping.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.