This easy chocolate raspberry mousse pie is so beautiful, creamy, and delicious! Surprise your family with this simple recipe and enjoy it together after the dinner – they will love it! Here is the recipe:
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 12 oz. (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 6 oz. (1 1/3 cups) / 1 container fresh raspberries, divided
- 8 oz./ 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- Beat together egg yolks and evaporated milk in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat and stir constantly until the mixture is hot and thickens slightly – don’t boil.
- Then, remove from heat; Place in chocolate morsels until and stir again until they melt and you get a smooth mixture. Pour into a bowl.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes until cool. Next, stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Place in the fridge – for about two hours until thickened.
- After that, remove and sprinkle a cup of raspberries over the crust. Then, spoon chilled chocolate mousse over the raspberries. Blob remaining 1 cup whipped topping on the center of pie; to finish, top with remaining raspberries. Serve.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.