This chocolate peanut butter cheesecake ball is perfect for family or friends gatherings, watching your favorite movie with your love, or simply snacking with a biscuit along with a cup of coffee or tea. So creamy and so delicious!
Photo by whatscookinglove.com
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cake mix, dry
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Graham crackers, fruit, vanilla wafers, or other cookies for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together until combined. Then add in the peanut butter, chocolate cake mix, powdered sugar, and brown sugar, whisk until well combined.
- Put the mix on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball. Next, place the ball in a freezer for about 1 hour or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
- Put the peanut butter chips on a flat plate and roll the unwrapped cheese ball in the chips. Ensure to press the chips into the cheese ball until it is entirely covered.
- Apply the ball on a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Then, freeze the cheese ball for about 2-3 hours (or ideally overnight). If frozen overnight, thaw for 25-30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or other cookies.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.