This is probably the easiest tiramisu dessert that I’ve ever made! Here’s great-tasting tiramisu that is sprinkled with candy – a delightful dessert:
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 slices
- ¾ cup strong-brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 package (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 bars (1.4 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy, chopped
- Arrange cake slices in bottom of the rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches, cutting cake slices if necessary to cover the bottom of the dish. Drizzle coffee over cake.
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and mascarpone cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with candy.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours to set dessert and blend flavors.
If you liked our article, please like our Facebook Page.
Do you want to make your own blog? Here is our special article for you!